The main event will feature Chris Sowell returning to the ICF cage as he takes on Brazil’s Thiago Alves Rodriguez in a lightweight encounter. Sowell (3-2) is undefeated in ICF with two submissions to his credit. It will be a step up in competition against Rodriguez (7-2) who has won three of his last four fights.
The co-main will see top Montana star Delane Lamere (5-1) facing pro debuter Eric Bothwell.
In the amateur portion of the card, two title fights as Ryan Hill battles Daniel Argure at 170 and Johnson Nasona fights Gage Saunders for the 155 belt.
In what has been the story of the week, Shawn Hertel will make his MMA debut as he faces Cody Vukasin. Hertel is fighting for an organization he help runs, Dandelion Foundation, a Great Falls non-profit working to raise awareness and prevention of child abuse and domestic violence. This month is April National Child Abuse Prevention Month. The foundation will also be seeing shirts and hats to raise money at the event.
ICF 18 fights take place this Saturday night in the Four Seasons Arena at the Montana ExpoPark. It starts at 7 p.m. with doors opening at 6 p.m. Tickets are still available at Alisa Smith and Jones Pawn, Big Sky Harley Davidson, and the Four Seasons box office.
Complete card (subject to change):
Main Event (Pro)
- Chris Sowell vs. Thiago Alves Rodriguez (155)
- Delane Lamere vs. Eric Bothwell (145)
Featured Fight (Pro)
- Josh Wright vs. Jai Santos (135)
Bantamweight contender fight (Pro)
- Andy Davis vs. Van Rouser (135)
Amateur Titles Bouts
- Ryan Hill VS Daniel Argure -170 title
- Johnson Nasona VS Gage Saunders-155 title
- Ryan McCracken vs. Brandon Dustybowl (160)
- Hunter Azure vs. Mike Ruiz (150)
- Cody Vukasin vs. Shawn Hertel (205)
- Gary Jimmez vs. Carl Gaul (HWT)