ICF will crown a light heavyweight champion as Montana’s Leo Bercier (13-7) takes on Washington’s Jared Torgeson (12-13 ) in a rematch of their 2012 match. Torgenson won their first outing by TKO.
Tim Welch (11-5), coming off a big win at ICF 15, will look to get another notch on his belt taking on Idaho’s Kerry Lattimer (4-6; 1NC), who is riding a three fight win streak.
In another pro bout on the card, Blake Green will take on Brandon Bailey.
In an amateur title match, Sean O’Malley will defend his bantamweight title against Oregon’s Jake Marshall. O’Malley has two been on a roll with back to back title defences. Marhsall only has one loss and looks to upset the hometown favorite.
Six more matches have been announced include a female bout between Washington’s Hannah Kampf and Denver’s DJ Morrison.
Tickets are available at Van’s IGA, The Sting Sports Bar, and the Four Seasons Arena box office.
Fight Card (subject to change):
- Leo Bercier vs Jared Torgenson – inital light heavyweight title
- Tim Welch vs Kerry Lattimer (155)
Pro Feature Bout
- Blake Green vs Brandon Bailey (170)
Amateur 135 Title Fight
- Sean O’Malley (c) vs Jake Marshall
- Hannah Kempf vs DJ Morrison
Amateur Preliminary Bouts
- Cody Vukasin vs Daniel Augure
- Andrew Woodruff vs tba
- John Spottleagle vs Jesse Cummins
- Judd Daniels vs Cody Nadlre