If you have results that we haven’t listed, feel free to e-mail them to us.
July 27 – Kalispell, MT
Fightforce Kalispell Combat
- Connor Darby def. Joel Ballard by Decision
- Tyler Wheeler def. Joey Goetsch by TKO/RSC 0:57 round 1
- Devin Prutch def. Tony Best by TKO/RSC 1:06 round 1
- Randy Kopchinsky def. Dallas Knelsen by Decision
- Tanny Beaman def. Michael McCray by Decision
- Khalil Azizi def. Sheldon Fisher by TKO/RSC round 2
- John Eagle def. Tony Chaney by Submission round 1
- Matt Miller def. Alonzo Brings by Submission round 1
- Duran Flaget def. Ryan Ferguson by Decision
- Thomas Lamarr def. Josh Williams by TKO/RSC 2:14 round 1
- Gus Nolte def. Jesse Dayrider by Submission 1:48 round 1
June 9 – Valley Event Center, Glasgow, MT
Fightforce Glasgow Impact
- 205 lbs. -Derick Grey defeated Curt Forrest by TKO/RSC at 2:50 of round one.
- Heavyweight – Matt Miller defeated John Sinclair by KO (strikes) at 0:18 of round one.
- 160 lbs. – Chip Wiggins defeated Nolan Snell by TKO/RSC at 2:37 of round one.
- 195 lbs. – Chaz Hapstead defeated Joe Cunningham by submission (guillotine choke) at 0:34 of round one.
- 145 lbs. – Mitch Creighton defeated Curtis Montgomery by submission (guillotine choke) at 0:51 of round one.
- Heavyweight – Danny Mecca defeated Preston Dalby by TKO/RSC (strikes) at 0:35 of round two.
- 160 lbs. – Connor Darby defeated Patrick Bryan by TKO/RSC when Bryan didn’t answer the bell for round two.
- 125 lbs. – Steven Hellman defeated Lane Gardner by TKO/RSC at 0:47 of round one.
- Heavyweight – Jesse Newbreast defeated Ted Reiter by TKO/RSC at 2:29 of round one.
- 135 lbs. – Zane Branson defeated Stephen Thompson by TKO/RSC at 1:09 of round three.
- 135 lbs. Female – Hailee Roness defeated Ashley Omsberg by TKO/RSC when Omsberg didn’t answer the bell for round two.
- 175 lbs. – Wayne Shipp defeated Michael Moser by unanimous decision.
- 220 lbs. – Chris Stanick defeated Jeff McNish by unanimous decision.
Great Falls Civic Center, Great Falls, MT
- Travis Herbert def. Matt Baer by TKO 1st round 0:40
- Leroy Daniels def. Jim Beemer by TKO 1st round 0:30
- Blake Whoda def. Jory Strizich Decision
- Kyle Pitzer def. Tracy Sanford by Submission (Armbar) 1st round 2:38
- Dominik Propp def. Chris Wilmarth by Submission (Choke) 2nd round 1:57
- Chri Grills def. Troy Two Teeth by Submission (Rear naked choke) 2nd round 1:01
- James Ogden def. Steve Hellman by Submission (Rear naked choke) 1st round 3:53
- Patrick Bryant def. Tony Best by Submission (Guillotine choke) 1st round 0:25
- Collin Lee def. Jordan Normandy by Submission (Rear naked choke) 1st round
- Ryan Hill def. Kevin Kline by TKO 1st round 3:52
Butte Civic Center – Butte, MT
- Kevin Kline def. Nolan Snell by KO 1st round 0:45
- Sam Pennel def. Darwin Sutherland by TKO/RSC 1st round 1:50
- Jared Lunceford def. Jerett Lafromboise by Submission (Guillotine Choke) 2nd round 1:35
- Shane Carter def. Arnold Sisneros by TKO/RSC 1st round 0:18
- Joey Murray def. Bisco Nave by (Triangle Choke) Submission 1st round 1:43
- Mark Johnson def. Shaquille Lecoure by KO 1st round 3:04
- Randall Low def. Brychan Gross (Rear naked choke) by Submission 1st round 3:15
- Brandon Jones def. Anthony Trujilo by Unanimous Decision
- Travis Ogen and Kris Putman was declared a No Contest
- Cory Nettleton def. Matt Hettick by Submission (Rear naked choke) 1st round 1:35
- Kyle Haustviet def. Ryan McCraken by Submission 1st round 1:31
Addam Event Center – Missoula, MT
- Terry Standing Rock def. Johnathan Spotted Eagle by split decision
- Joaquin Calderon def. Ryan Ferguson by TKO/RSC at 3:42 of round 1
- Randall Low def. Damon Anderson by submission (rear naked choke) at 0:53 of round 1
- Sheldon Fisher def. Erickson Abalos by TKO/RSC (injury) in round 1
- Cade Crick def. Alex Aquinta by TKO/RSC at 3:05 of round 2
- Cody Beirle def. Shawn Barnes by submission (rear naked choke) at 1:26 of round 1
- Adam Axelson def. Dominik Propp by TKO/RSC at 1:56 of round 1
- Dave Folts def. Joel Ballard by TKO/RSC at 0:24 of round 2
- Josh Wright defeated Kris Putman by submission (armbar) at 3:39 of round 1
- Alonzo Bringsyellow def. Brady Klem by submission (guillotine choke) at 2:36 of round 1.
- Delane Lamere def. Jesse Barich by submission (armbar) at 2:48 of round 1
Feb. 24 – Fightforce Helena Havoc
Lewis and Clark Farigrounds, Helena, MT
- Emily Green def. Gina Gallea by submission (didn’t answer the bell) 5:00 round 1
- Ted Reiter def. Johnny Vicar by submission (kimura) :56 round 1
- John Colter def. Dallen Brauer by split decision (29-28, 27-30,29-28)
- Al Loppie def. Chris Grills by ref stoppage (punches) round 1
- Anthony Trujilo def. Matt Hettick by submission (rear naked chonke) 3:45 round 2
- Troy Glick def. Levi Caprara by submission (guillotine) :58 round
- Cory Nettleton def. Alonzo Avila by submission (guillotine) 1:05 round 2
- Tom Frederick def. Rod Imhoff by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) in Kickboxing
- Beaux Edger def. Drew Wetz by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Bisco Nava def. Brandon Swarengin by submission (strikes) round 1
- Dan Anderson def. Jeremy Lawrence by doctor’s stoppage 1:30 round 2 in kickboxing
- Collin Lee def. Steve Henke by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Jan. 21 – FIGHTFORCE: KALISPELL KOMBAT
Majestic Valley Arena – Kalispell, MT
- Tyler Sager def. Brent Young by TKO/RSC 1st 3:35
- Matt Koljonen def. Brandon Bailey by TKO/RSC 1st 0:17
- Joel Ballad def. Jeremy Sanderson by TKO/RSC 2nd 1:40
- Mark Fallon def. Vinnie Rossi by TKO/RSC 1st 0:21
- Michael Kuehne def. Lane Daychief by TKO/RSC 2nd 3:03
- Jaquin Calderon def. Leo Shoji by TKO/RSC 2nd 3:26
- Mark Johnson def. Dan Baretlett by TKO/RSC 2nd 0:30
- Kris Outman def. Tony Best by Submission (triangle choke) 1st 2:06
- Gus Nolte def. Brad Austin by TKO/RSC 1st 1:44
- Ace Gingerich def. Greg Tatar by TKO/RSC 1st 1:44
- Duran Flaget def. Mitch Creighton by Decision 3rd
- Daniel Swain def. Zach Dickson by TKO/RSC 1st 2:08